Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £22800/annum
Location: Culham – OX14
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm
Salary: £22,800 + benefits.
* Run regular reports for the clients team to ensure compliance with contractual SLAs.
* Efficiently deal with Reactive and PPM works, from scheduling of jobs through to invoicing in a timely manner
* Proactive planning of PPM and Reactive works to ensure completion within contractual SLAs.
* Arranging access to buildings to aid job completion
* Requesting call out and arranging Subcontractor attendance
* Receive any urgent reactive requests from client and notify Supervisors/engineers as required.
* Maintaining excellent client relationships, contract and client records
* Allocating of works to engineers
* Following up on outdated works and works not completed with engineers
* Attendance at contract meetings as required to take minutes and distribute.
* Operate the clients “CPA” system to raise purchase orders, timesheet entries and invoice queries in line with clients policies
* Upload documentation such as invoices, service sheets etc to the client shared network
* Check job sheets to ensure accuracy where necessary including labour, materials, and subcontractor costs.
* Monitor the clients shared mailbox to deal with incoming queries and requests as required.
* Interact with engineers and subcontractors to help deliver the M&E maintenance contract.
Qualifications & Experience
* Detailed understanding of and experience with System Data Management within a CAFM environment
* Understanding of key deliverables of a PPM Programme Experience in use of applications such as Word and Excel
- Address OX14, Radley, Oxfordshire