Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £60000/annum
Located North West Norfolk (with flexible / home working one or two days a week), a truly exceptional organisation has created this new role as Finance Business Partner to drive analysis and better understanding of commercial drivers across sales, marketing, and service functions. The company continues to see significant growth in both revenue and profitability.
Steeped in history and a market leader, the company plan to grow through acquisitions and the continued development of technology to ensure they stay ahead of market trends. This is a critical role to support sustainable and long-term growth. They are a hugely successful business, but they have never lost sight of their culture. They treat their people and their customer as you would expect to be treated. They have strong family values and they just care.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, but working closely with commercial directors, you will play a key role in supporting teams to ensure financial data is available to make informed decisions.
• Support business planning and work through strategic plans to maximise financial performance at the same time as delivering outstanding customer service.
• Develop reports and data insights to give in-depth knowledge of performance against plans.
• Create and present models to show trends, risks, and opportunities.
• Continually update forecasts and report variances.
• Support key decisions through data, reviewing and analysing ROI and support business cases.
We are looking for candidates with strong business partnering skills and the ability to present results / data with visuals and commentary. You will have excellent financial modelling and analysis experience and the ability to influence and variety of stakeholders. The successful candidate will have strong commercial acumen and a passion for adding value and supporting strategic decisions. Advanced system skills including reporting tools and business intelligence tools will be essential.
Culturally the business is great, they really do look after their staff, their employees and their customers are at the forefront of all their decisions. Apply, or contact Tom Earl at Pure to discuss your suitability and find out more
- Address King's Lynn