Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £14 – £18/hour
Coded Welders – ISO 9606 – Immediate starts available
We are currently looking for coded welders that must have ISO 9606 coding to work at a world class specialist in protection systems. Undertaking design, development, prototyping and production of armoured vehicles, light tactical vehicles, counter terrorism vehicles and equipment, and customised occupant survivability solutions for military, security, government, aid agencies and NGOs throughout the world. The vision of marrying protection, performance and quality has been at the heart of the business since 1955.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills –
* ISO 9606 coding
* MIG and TIG welding steel tube, bar and sheet metal of varying thicknesses.
* Stainless steel experience
* 8mm plate
* The ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
* 100% checks on all work completed will be required on a day to day basis
* Basic paperwork and housekeeping duties.
* Compitive salary
* Weekly payment
* £14.00 per hour Ltd company / Umbrella
* 37 hours a week
* Own equipment will be an advantage
- Address CW1, Church Coppenhall, Cheshire East