Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
KPJ Group are hiring for a night shift CNC Turner to join a precision engineering company running modern machinery and providing close tolerance components.
* 8pm to 6:30am Monday to Thursday
* Canteen facilities
* Good pension
* Free parking
CNC Turners play key roles in manufacturing of precision engineering. We are looking for a skilled turner with the ability to follow drawings and accurately replicate machine parts.
Key duties will include:
* Produce precision engineering components for the automotive & aerospace industries
* Programme CNCs and use hand tools supplied for particular jobs – familiarity with working on steel, stainless, brass and iron articles is necessary.
* Using handheld / bench equipment including saws, drills and grinders
What you’ll need:
* At least two tears experience as a CNC Turner – ideally used to working to tight tolerances in a precision engineering/aerospace environment or similar
* Availability to work permanent nights
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and check own work, create small batches and one offs
* Ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative is essential
For more information please call (phone number removed) or send your CV for consideration
- Address SK4, Cheadle, Borough of Stockport