Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum healthcare + company benefits
This role is remote and would suit any candidates living within the UK Territory. Please note this position is not open to agencies. Strictly no agencies, sorry. Thank you
The role is for an experienced Cloud Engineer with strong AWS and/or Azure experience to join an existing skilled Infrastructure team. Split between 3rd line escalated support and project work, supporting existing client solutions, advising on improvements and gaps.
Designing & implementing new business projects. Projects (from design to implementation and post-implementation support) to include; cloud migrations (Email, Data, DaaS, IAM,IaaS, SaaS), DR and BCP, etc.
This individual will be a self-starter, confident & showing initiative. Azure certified admin with project experience looking for the next step into project delivery/solution architecture.
* Managing Hybrid-Cloud (Azure, VMWare and AWS) environments and full deployment including design, provisioning, automation, monitoring, and maintenance of customer infrastructure.
* Designing and proposing cloud infrastructure within the team and to customers.
* Implementing infrastructure solutions that meet functional business requirements and integrating these into existing infrastructure.
* Designing and building solutions that help reduce manual engineering effort and to increase team efficiency.
* Managing cloud deployments & utilising cloud administration tools.
* Managing VMWare technologies across the technology estate including ESXi, vSphere, HA, vCenter, and network configuration.
* Support of the company’s hosted infrastructure.
* Take ownership of technical issues, working with infrastructure lead and infrastructure engineers to resolve escalated 3rd line & deep technical support issues when necessary.
* Issue tracking and resolution of management tools and services.
* Prioritise urgent and critical issues as part of the senior engineer response team.
* Assist with existing client projects & offer consultancy when required by offering your expertise in endpoint device management (InTune).
* Analysing, critiquing and improving our existing customer infrastructure & cloud implementations and providing best practice guidance. eg. how we can integrate with cloud hosted directory services (Azure) or how we deploy hybrid and on-premise services.
* Identifying knowledge gaps and working with all technical team members in documenting typical troubleshooting, problem resolution steps, best practice workflows and automation processes.
* Preparation & presentation of group training sessions.
* Review & anticipate areas of outsourced training that would benefit the team.
This list is not exhaustive and the tasks assigned might increase as per company’s needs.
* MSP background.
* MS Azure certifications and MS Azure project experience (Full lifecycle).
* GSuite administration/migration.
* Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint) administration/migration.
* 3rd line support experience.
* 2 years’ (min) relevant project experience.
* MS 365, EM+S, Intune – (MDM/MAM).
* DaaS (JumpCloud/Okta).
* EMM (Desktop Central /Jamf).
* Windows Server 2012 – 2019.
* Virtualisation exposure (Hyper-V/VMware).
* Enterprise backup solutions (Veeam, etc.).
* PRINCE2 / ITIL Foundation
- Address London