Clerk Of Works
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £45000/annum
We have partnered with a leading, forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking to add a Clerk of Works to their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and recognised consultancy who pride themselves on their professional integrity, technical expertise and reliable service.
As Clerk of Works, you will need to demonstrate an ability in undertaking inspections of building works in progress in new build residential sites, liaising with Building Contractors and preparing reports for Contract Administrators, and Project Management.
The work will involve undertaking regular inspections of residential new builds to monitor progress, verifying compliance with contractual drawings, warranty standards and employer’s requirements, identifying discrepancies, preparing written reports with supporting photographs on weekly intervals and organising snagging and end of defect inspections with the Client in attendance.
* Preferably Qualified (MICW)
* Experience of writing professional reports to a high standard
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent up to date technical knowledge
* Experience of working on Residential New builds – £1m – 100m
* Take a pride in your work and ensure it reflects our company image and expectations
* Continue to learn and develop your knowledge ensuring it is relevant and up-to-date
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary – £35,000 – £45,000
* Hours – 09.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday
* Holidays – 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
* Pension – Excellent contributory pension
* Life assurance
* Healthy Together wellbeing programme
* Active Staff Social Club
- Address Surrey