Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £45000/annum
This is an excellent organisation to work for. They offer genuine career prospects and development, a competitive salary and benefits structure.
The company are seeking suitably skilled candidates who will already has experience working in a Claims Technician/Broker role and will be looking for a new challenge within a Global Lloyd’s broker.
Able to cope with a busy work environment and dealing with varied tasks throughout the day.
Reporting directly to the Claims and Technical Support Manager and responsible for the following duties:
* Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquires.
* Broking claims files into the market
* Reconciling paid claims to bordereaux
* Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts/excess of loss
* Updating paper files and electronic data.
* Dealing with Bureau / XIS enquires
* Daily use of A&S systems
* Compliance with Procedures and Regulatory requirements
* General administration
* Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organised manner and present these to senior management as and when required.
* Dealing with any ad hoc duties
This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude.
All round claims support experience is essential as is a confidence with computers.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills and have experience using the ECF, CLASS and Brokasure system.
Good communicational and organisational skills are also essential.
For further information please contact Su Partridge or submit your CV for our Clients attention
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency