Civil Structural Designer
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
RDR are currently recruiting a Civil Structural Designer on behalf of ENGIE Fabricom UK at either their Grimsby or Stokesley Office. This is available on a contract basis and on offer is a competitive rate.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Civil Structural Designer:
* Assisting with project design development.
* Production and modification of technical drawings (such as P&ID’s, PFDs, isometrics, schematics, line diagrams and general arrangements etc.) using AutoCAD and standard templates.
* Production of 3D models using AutoCAD 3D and Advanced Steel and/or other software.
* Working within the Company’s IOS 9001 quality system to ensure all documentation is checked, approved and issued in accordance with the set protocols.
* Maintaining awareness of design hours expended to a project.
* Keep up-to-date with latest industry standards, technology and norms associated with Project Management within the Oil & Gas, Petrochem and Energy industrial sectors.
* A good understanding of the availability and use of all electronic tools available to a project department (especially AutoCAD 3D, Advanced Steel and MS Office suite of software).
* Ability to support project work under the leadership of senior/lead engineer and/or project manager.
Qualifications and Required Experience of the Civil Structural Designer:
* Minimum design apprenticeship
* Relevant professional/vocational qualifications.
* Computer design skills including Advanced Steel.
How to Apply for the Civil Structural Designer:
Please apply directly for the Civil Structural Designer vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
- Address Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire