Civil Enforcement Officer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20354/annum
Mobile Civil Enforcement Officer
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Days: Monday to Sunday on a shift rota
Bank Holiday working may be required. Training and uniform will be provided.
Saba are an industrial parking operator focussed exclusively on the development of solutions in the field of car park development, parking management and urban mobility, including property, concessions, leasing and management.
The Saba Group operates in nine countries in Europe and Latin America. The UK Business Support Centre, is based in Watford, Hertfordshire which allows us to grow and deliver our services nationally.
Saba carries out its activity from an industrial perspective in all areas of the car park sector. It has excellent locations, the result of a policy of selective growth to guarantee the highest standards of quality, innovation and experience.
* Are you professional, innovative, committed, trustworthy and respectful to others? Then we are looking to recruit great people like you to join our existing teams!
We are currently seeking to recruit a hardworking and reliable individual to work as a Mobile Civil Enforcement Officer at our Dacorum contract.
As a Mobile Civil Enforcement Officer, you will be responsible for:
* Enforcing the On and Off-Street Parking Regulations for the contract
* For issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCN’s) to contravening vehicles where necessary.
You will need to:
* Possess good interpersonal and literacy skills as you will be dealing with members of the public on a daily basis and recording information regarding the area patrolled and issuing PCN’s when necessary.
* Be able to use your initiative, work with minimum supervision and be able to follow procedures and guidelines.
* The ability to problem solve in stressful situations will also be key to the role.
A full Cat B driving licence, CBT Certificate or the ability to ride a bicycle is advantageous.
Here at Saba we are looking for individuals who have the required capabilities not only to carry out the core functions of the role but have a passion to deliver great service:
* Comprehensive literacy, and interpersonal skills to deal with the public effectively
* Initiative – we love to hear your ideas!
* The ability to work with minimum supervision but also as part of a team
* Able to problem solve during stressful situations
* A full, clean driving licence (CatB1 manual) is desirable
* An enjoyment of working in all weather conditions
We believe that working for Saba is great. Why? We are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees. Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer:
* Work Place Pension
* Free Uniform
* Access to Learning & Development
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) pro-rata
* Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
* Merlin Entertainment Employee Discount
* Eye Care vouchers
* Length of Service Rewards
* Employee Recognition Scheme
* Corporate discount on health & dental plans
* Employee discount on a multiple of gym memberships across the UK
* O2 Open employee benefit scheme offering discounted mobile phone contracts with up to 25% off
In line with our obligations under The General Data Protection Regulation, please read our downloaded privacy notice for job applicants at sabaparking/careers
- Address Hertfordshire