Chef De Partie
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £9.50/hour Tips + Benefits
The Company and the Role:
Awesome Chef de Partie opportunity in Southampton with a successful independent restaurant and bar. Permanent role within a kitchen team of 4 preparing, cooking and serving freshly cooked meals.
This award-winning venue has re-opened and is serving up a range of dishes drawing inspiration from locations all over the world.
The management team are looking to bring in an experience Chef de Partie and are offering guaranteed full-time hours, work rotation and competitive overall employee package.
This is the time to get on-board and get your Chef career back on track, enjoying what you do with a small independent venue with big ideas.
Key Features of the Role:
* Chef de Partie will work in a team of 4 kitchen staff.
* Working 5 days a week.
* Preparing, cooking, and serving up a range of fresh food menu items.
* Making sure the kitchen area is always clean and tidy.
* Reliable, conscientious, team player who can communicate to the team.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* As Chef de Partie you will need fresh food preparation and cooking experience.
* Your practical experience should ideally be supported by some form of catering qualification.
* You must have experience working in a kitchen environment as a Cook or Chef.
* Able to communicate effectively and be respectful of others.
What is on Offer?
Chef de Partie is paid £9.50 per hour.
Full time hours are available either as a permanent member of staff or a contract basis.
Mix of early finishes and some weekends off based on rota schedule.
Additional cash tips on top of your basic pay.
20 days holidays and public holidays.
30% staff discount
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced fresh food Chef at a similar level to or at Chef de Partie.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable
- Address Southampton, Hampshire