Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £10 – £11/hour
Weekend Chef Role –
Simple Recruitment have been tasked with finding a permanent weekend chef to start with our client in the Fareham area. This is a weekend role with some overtime in the week possible when covering sickness and holidays of other staff members.
Our client is looking for a chef with the following credentials:
* Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification – e.g. Food Hygiene Certificate
* Diploma in Catering at Level 2 or above – e.g. C&G 706/2
* Experince of contract catering
* A good understanding of cost control and waste management
* Good team-working skills with a flexible approach to work, with the ability to work alone
* Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations
* Excellent client relationship and customer care skills
As a permanent member of staff, following the success of the probation period you will then entitled to the following:
* A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
* Access to high street discounts
* Access to low interest loans
* Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
* Long Service Awards
* Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
This is a nationwide family owned business whom proudly promote their family values, We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
This job is subject to a criminal record check, this will be conducted by the client upon a successful interview.
If you're interested please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to set up an interview
- Address PO16, Fareham, Hampshire