Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £9.75 – £11.50/hour Negotiable on experience
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Chef to join our client’s team in rural Worcester. Our client is a nursing home providing meals to service users across breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Own transport will be required for this position due to location, but you may also be asked to work at other sites.
The successful candidate’s duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Preparation of meals, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner services
• Stock ordering and management
• Deployment and supervision of the team
• Ensuring correct and safe equipment usage
You would be required to have:
• Proficient written and record keeping skills
• Good budgetary skills
• Excellent communication skills
Any food preparation qualifications, and experience of working in a similar environment, would be a distinct advantage.
The working hours would be between 35 and 48 each week, and 5 days over a 7-day period to include weekends. Shift start and finish times will vary to ensure each service is covered.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to Chris Green, and call on (phone number removed)
- Address Powick, Worcestershire