Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £9.99 – £13.60/hour
Job Title: Catering Assistant
Duration: This is a temporary ongoing role with no end date specified at this stage
Hours: 6:00am to 6:00pm
* £9.99 PAYE Holiday inclusive
* Sat/Evenings £11.00 PAYE Holiday Inclusive
* Sunday / Bank Holiday: £13.60 PAYE Holiday Inclusive
* The post holder will provide excellent customer service under the supervision of the Facilities Supervisor – Catering, delivering an efficient and professional catering service at all times
* The post holder will assist in the preparation and service of meals and beverages to patients, staff and visitors throughout Trust owned properties including wards and will operate a cash register when required.
* To be aware of the importance of providing accurate meals for Patients with special dietary/cultural requirements
* Prepare salad, sandwiches and other basic food items for patients, staff and visitors.
* Support patient meal services, by loading bulk trolleys or ward level service of meals.
* To clean equipment and premises daily in accordance with duty rotas and work schedules using the appropriate equipment and chemicals. This will include cleaning floors, walls, and surfaces.
* To undertake deep clean of all catering equipment within the department.
* Adhering to Food Hygiene Standards and Trust policy and procedures.
* Responsible for deliveries, stock control and cleanliness of stock areas and raise shortfalls immediately to the Facilities Supervisor – Catering
- Address Harlow, Essex