Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £13584/annum
We have an excellent opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our well established and highly reputable client based in Long Sutton, Hook.
Catering Assistant Hours of work:
Tuesday – Saturday 11:45am – 19:45pm
There will also be some cleaning days additionally but overall, you will receive 10+ weeks off in the year! There is also potential for overtime.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant to support their very busy Catering team. This is a support role providing excellent customer service in the preparation, presentation and service of food. Previous experience of food service is welcome but not essential as full training will be provided.
Catering Assistant Job Description:
* You will work extensively with the Catering Supervisor to support the delivery of food service and associated kitchen hygiene/cleaning
* Working with all other members of the Catering team, support staff and administration staff
Catering Assistant Key Responsibilities:
* Food service
* Dessert Floater
* Clearing of trays
* Putting clean equipment away
Catering Assistant Qualifications and Skills:
* Good standard of Education, to include completion of compulsory education.
* To be self-sufficient in the delivery of duties including use of cleaning and kitchen hygiene
* Willingness and ability to take part in mandatory induction training and further relevant duties.
Due to the rural location of my client, you will need your own vehicle to transport to work
- Address RG29, Long Sutton, Hampshire