Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £10/hour
We are recruiting on behalf of our Dover based Client for Catering assistants. This is a Temporary position but for the right candidate opportunities could arise.
The Purpose of the the position is:
To work as part of a small catering team, to ensure the smooth operation of the café and to maintain very high standards of customer service and food/beverage quality at all times.
* To work as part of a small team, working closely with other catering team members.
* To personally provide a very high standard of customer service and to maintain a charismatic, presentable and calm attitude at all times.
* Working with the Catering Team Leader to establish good working practices, following our cash procedures, which ensure that all goods and monies received are properly accounted for, secure, and that opportunities for theft are minimised.
* To maintain a positive, friendly working environment, to support and motivate catering team members to ensure excellent standards of service.
* To help minimise waste, especially food waste.
* Working with the Catering Team Leader to help identify and attract new customers, whilst maintaining the existing clientele and being the main point of contact for queries and complaints.
You MUST have the following:
Experience of working as part of a team in a customer-focused catering role within the last year. (essential)
Basic Food Hygiene training or qualification. (essential)
Qualifications relating to the food and beverage industry. (essential)
As a temporary member of the team you will be asked to cover shifts at short notice and work the team following strict Covid-19 regulations.
Horus may vary vary but this is likely to be a position that will be full time working 4 days on 4 days off to include weekends.
Due to the location it is advisable that you have your own transport.
We at MaSt Recruitment are Acting on behalf of our client
- Address Dover, Kent