Car, Van and HGV Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £33280 – £36000/annum £33,280 + OT
Car, Van and HGV Technicians needed in Thorne, North East of Doncaster
• Independent car, van and HGV garage, with market leading basic salaries and OTs
• Exceptional Management
About Our Client
My client is a car, van and HGV Independent Garage, just north of Doncaster.
Car, Van and HGV Service Technician. The job will entail diagnostic work, MOT preparation, general maintenance and servicing.
If your an all-rounder, worked on Cars and Heavy Goods Vehicles, my client would like you to hold an MOT Tester Certification as well.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles PSV / HGV Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds. Class 1 or 2, HGV License.
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
HGV Class I or II license beneficial
Class 2, 4 and 7 MOT Tester would beneficial
What's on Offer
Pay rate: £16ph for HGV Technicians, Car and Light Commercials (Van) Technicians negotiable.
Working hours: Three shift patterns, working 10 x hours a day.
Shift 1 = Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
Shift 2 = Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Shift 3 = Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat
Please apply for a confidential chat, before this position goes
- Address Thorne