Car or Van Technician / Mechanic
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £27000 – £32000/annum £27kpa – £32kpa + OT
Car or Van Mechanic / Technician needed near Stowmarket.
• Family business, with market leading basic salaries and OTs
• Exceptional working environment / conditions
About Our Client
My client is a garage near Stowmarket, Suffolk.
A family run business and two branches within their Group. The company repairs and maintains all types of vehicles within the Commercial sector, from vans plus tail lifts to HGV and trailers.
LCV Technician. The job will entail diagnostic work, MOT preparation, general maintenance and servicing.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles LCV Technical / Mechanical qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds.
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
Working hours: 08:30 – 18:00 (Monday to Friday), Saturdays on a rota.
Salary: Between £27kpa – £32kpa (depending on experience) plus overtime available.
If you believe this is the job for you, please apply to receive a confidential phone call?
- Address Stowmarket