Campaign & Events Manager – The Focus
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Campaigns & Events Manager to support our marketing team working closely with Technicolor's award-winning creative studios.
The Campaigns & Events Manager form part of The Focus team and will need to be a proactive, personable self-starter committed to creating impactful campaigns globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking for an opportunity to support the growth of an exciting new community platform within the creative industry.
This role is based in London or Montreal. Still, you will be working closely with our global recruitment and training teams across London, Paris, Toronto, Adelaide, Bangalore, Mumbai, Shanghai, New York, and Los Angeles.
* Implement global campaign and events strategy across locations for the Focus
* Partner closely with global recruitment and marketing teams to strategize, plan, prioritize and manage the execution of marketing campaigns, including email, social media, digital marketing and partnerships
* Devise and implement a global CRM strategy to drive community sign-ups and lead the creation
* Create, manage, and automate email and what's app campaigns using SmartCRM
* Oversee and manage incoming requests for ad hoc campaigns and initiatives from our global recruitment and marketing teams working closely with our graphic designer as well as a social media journalist
* Support the partnerships team with ideas and implementation of co-branded campaigns and shared content
* Working with and briefing our in-house graphic designer on materials needed for upcoming campaigns and events
* As a campaign leader, you will forecast and monitor success metrics against targets and work with the wider team to recommend appropriate actions to achieve and exceed expectations
* Work closely with Technicolor DEI leads to make sure DEI is at the forefront of all campaigns and initiatives
* Identify and maximize reach and presence at strategic third-party events in collaboration with schools, universities, technology, and DEI partners
* Drive the creation of new content formats, e.g. podcasts, round table events, video content
* End to end project management of strategic events
* Partner with recruitment and partnerships teams to ensure alignment on lead creation and lead nurture follow up
- Address London