Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £25000/annum
An excellent opportunity for candidates at the early stages of their career who are looking for further training and development working for an established company that offer their services to the construction industry
During the initial stages you will learn about the company design services with respect to structural steelwork elements within building structures, producing CAD drawings under the supervision of a senior member of staff.
In addition you shall learn about:
* Technical aspects of designs including basic engineering calculations
* Communicating with clients and how to resolve any queries
* Project life cycle and procedures
* Project technical administration and documentation
* Company standards and quality assurance
Gradually you shall be integrated into one of the Design Teams working closely with the Team Manager and Project Manager gaining further responsibilities as you develop and gain further experience.
* Have technical qualifications in a construction related subject (Civil / Structural Engineering, Architectural Technology, Mechanical Engineering, etc.) and applications are welcome from both graduate or non graduate candidates
* Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications
* Have a good understanding of construction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Address South Yorkshire