C++ Junior Software Developer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum
Due to their continued success, my client is currently expanding their development team and looking to add some C++ Junior Developers to their ranks.
You will be rapidly given the opportunity to expand your knowledge base and challenged from the start.
After your probation period, they will look to progress you as quickly as you can keep pace with.
The role will be varied, interesting and demanding. It will involve the design and development of graphical Windows applications and would suit someone highly motivated who is quick to learn, willing to take the initiative, and happy to work both independently and with other members of the team.
Their applications are primarily written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio tools, so a good working knowledge of C/C++ is essential, and experience with MFC would be an advantage. There are also opportunities for database and web development.
* Maintain existing software and develop new features to provide robust and reliable solutions.
* Work alongside senior developers to capture requirements and define and implement solutions
* Take responsibility for designated projects or tasks including execution in a timely manner and reporting of progress to project reviews.
* Generate supporting technical documentation, both for end users and for internal use.
* Degree level qualification in computing, maths, electronics or similar subject
* Genuine experience with C/C++ programming
* Solid C/C++ programming and debugging skills
* Ability to work effectively under 'light touch' management
* Competitive salaries are negotiable, depending on skills and experience
* Opportunities for performance-related bonuses
* Pension scheme
* Relocation package, depending on location and circumstances
- Address Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire