Business Development Manager – Traffic Management
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £65000/annum
Would you like the chance to be a part of an up and coming traffic management company with staff accredited to NHSS12D? During these difficult times they have exciting plans to be recognised as the leading service provider for the Utilities, Highways and Traffic Management sectors.
If you are experienced in Traffic Management, passionate about helping a company to grow and succeed then this could be the role for you.
Our client looking to expand the business by taking on an experienced Business Development Manager to work with clients including local authorities, highway and utility companies, heavy plant suppliers and event organisers.
* You will be responsible for ongoing development and success to sell traffic management solutions throughout the South East.
* Providing a detailed understanding of the services provided including initial site audits, TM plans, traffic lights systems, road / lane closures and diversions.
* You will have a role that is tender driven in nature. Therefore, sales cycles in this position can be lengthy, so the ability to manage accounts effectively is imperative.
* You will ideally be able to hit the ground running with established contacts and will be required to manage your own workload effectively, regularly reporting back to company directors on progress and any potential leads.
* You should be outgoing with excellent communication and presentation skills and have the ability to form long term relationships with decision makers at all levels.
* You should come from a strong traffic management background with a proven success of winning contracts and developing contacts.
* A minimum of 2 years business development experience within traffic management.
* You should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
This position offers you the ability to manage your own schedule along with a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, 20 days holidays (plus bank holidays), company car, laptop, and pension.
Please get in contact with CVL:LDN if you would like any further information…
#trafficmanagement #tm #AutoCAD #CAD #drawings #audit #survey #design #roadclosure #diversion #trafficlight #events #lantra #chapter8 #barrier #sign #section74 #fpn #utility #utilites #highway #SLG #NRSWA #streetwork
- Address Berkshire