Business Development Manager – Managed Print Solutions
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The Business Development Manager will be responsible both for seeking out new business opportunities as well as managing the relationships with their won accounts long term – through approaching and networking around a large variety of key decision makers in a variety of industries. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for introducing and educating customers in SCC’s MPDS proposition
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
* Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, proposals etc
* Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
* Build long-term relationships with new prospects and existing customers
5+ years' experience selling Managed Print Solutions/Document Solutions
New business attitude and experience
Strong B2B sales experience & networking skills
Generated £10k + GP per month new business previously
Being able to demonstrate strong consultative, negotiations and closing skills.
High level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposals, tender situations and quotations.
Proven success in gaining and building relationships with larger accounts and in delivering high value sales with long selling cycles.
High level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
The Business Development Manager must have experience of providing innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer's need and business drivers.
Real go getter for new business
Confident and articulate
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
* LinkedIn Social Selling experience
* Experience in selling HP, Ricoh, Canon, PaperCut, Kofax product suite
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester