Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £27000/annum
My client is a presitigious hotel with an excellent reputation… they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Breakfast Chef.. Your role as Breakfast chef will be to drive breakfast quality, presentation and efficiency.
• To take pride in everything you do
• To consistently deliver outstanding hospitality
• To anticipate and react to the needs of guests
• To be an ambassador for the hotel Brand
• To take ownership for personal development and performance
• To contribute to the overall effectiveness and performance of the team
• To consistently deliver Macdonald core standards which are relevant to my role
• To maintain a safe and clean environment
• To take responsibility for understanding our products and services
• To proactively look for ways to improve or enhance the guest experience
• To use feedback to improve my personal performance whilst activity encouraging feedback from others
• To give my full to support to company initiatives
• To have a good knowledge of all hotel facilities and services.
• To prepare, cook and serve breakfast (i.e. Room Service,
• Restaurant plated, Restaurant buffet, Conference clients etc)
• as per Hotel and company standards.
• To adhere to Company core standards in the Breakfast
• Manual for breakfast production.
• To ensure Breakfast service is ready to commence at the
• advertised time.
• To ensure any special requests or dietary requirements are
• dealt with quickly and efficiently.
• To prepare, cook and serve all staff meals to the standards
• laid down by the Head Chef.
• To assist in other areas of the kitchen as appropriate.
• To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene during
• service to conform with current food hygiene regulations
- Address Ascot, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead