Brand Partnership Manager – 12mth Fixed Term Contract
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a Brand Partnerships Manager to support our brand partnership strategy, as we continue to scale and refine the way we work other brands. Brand partnerships play a key role in showcasing our award-winning magazines and engaging new audiences with our subscription offers and brand extensions (podcasts, newsletters etc.).
The Brand Partnership Manager is responsible for building mutually beneficial tactical and long-term partnerships with reputable and relevant brands, creating bespoke collaboration opportunities for our current affairs titles.
This role will focus primarily on conception, outreach and execution, and will work closely within our current affairs marketing team, along with our editorial, CRM, commercial and research teams to align on business-wide objectives.
* Lead on partner profiling, pitching, negotiation and management to develop and nurture strong relationships with new and existing brand partners across key sectors. Using both content and financial investment to create bespoke partnerships.
* Identify innovative brand-to-brand partnerships ideas to reach large new audiences beyond our traditional channels.
* Work with brand marketers and retention teams to deliver campaigns with consideration of onboarding and retention journeys.
* Keep an up-to-date and accurate partnership pipeline in line with quarterly budgets and targets.
* Seek to create a tribe of ambassadors across each brand to promote advocacy and word of mouth as a driving force of acquisition across the portfolio
* Create content and social strategies to aid the growth of our social followings, channel engagement and retargeting opportunities.
* Align with loyalty and engagement teams to ensure all opportunities are maximised for the business and extended across the Current Affairs and wider portfolio where relevant
* Maintain strong industry awareness and use this to provide greater insight and fresh perspective for partners and proposals by always looking at reader trends, the latest industry trends, news, and competitors.
* Act as one of a core team of brand guardians, safeguarding and driving the current affairs portfolio forwards in line with set annual strategy and targets.
* Work within the Customer Revenues team to develop a compelling brand vision and translate this vision into a strong brand story with the aim increasing product awareness, engagement and ultimately profitable subscription acquisition and long-term reader loyalty
- Address London