Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £55000/annum Car, Bonus, Pension & Full Benefits
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading supplier of specialist building façade materials.
They work with technical building contractors and architects on billion pound complexes as well as much smaller modern residences supplying high value materials.
An experienced Branch Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of the branch/site, building relationships with new and existing customers.
* Oversee the general management duties across the branch/site; Build branch sales and profits whilst developing new channels and routes to market;
* Maintain excellent relationships with customers to include face to face meetings, with a view to increasing opportunities and enhancing existing margins; Ensure our customers receive an excellent service;
* Train, develop, support and motivate the team; Run an efficient and effective operation by managing the stock and properly utilising vehicles;
* Support and demonstrate company values; Attend Management meetings as directed; Ensure that all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations are met within own area of responsibility;
* Keep up to date with any industry wide developments; Participate in training as required and build on own professional development and expertise;
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Demonstrable experience of consistent performance in a similar role. Proven experience in buying and selling products
* Managing and developing a team. Understand and meet customer requirements. Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
* Demonstrable project management experience. Excellent negotiating skills
* IT Skills, MS Office and good working knowledge of Excel. Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines, and working within the Company’s policies and procedures
* Highly numerate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to be proactive and to use your initiative is essential
* Organised individual with a strong ability to prioritise workload in accordance with business requirements
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, and a demonstrable ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Address West Midlands (County)