Booster and Interventions Teacher
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £130 – £190/day Negotiable
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated teachers to cover Booster and Interventions across KS1 and KS2 at an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ 3 form entry school in Hornsey. The school will require the teacher to plan, prepare and mark for all subjects they cover, however there will be an opportunity to liaise with the main class teacher/teachers to go over monthly/termly targets.
You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment, you will be expected to bring your experience to the school and hit the ground running, creating the best opportunities for children’s educational and social development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a primary teacher with great behaviour management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way.
For the right teacher the school are happy to adjust and can be flexible on the number of days worked.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications and experience for this role are required
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Qualified to teach in the UK
* Confident to ensure the children are working towards their targets
* Dedicated, experienced and passionate about planning, behaviour management, teaching and learning
* Able to assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Skilled and experienced with KS1 and KS2 subject knowledge
* Able to provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies.
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
* Honest and compassionate
* Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you