Bodyshop Manager – Gatwick – 2618
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £55000/annum OTE, negotiable
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Manager to lead a new accident repair centre.
Our client is looking to recruit a Business Leader to take on the challenge of running one of their busy bodyshops.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* delivering site performance and profitable growth, contributing to business growth;
* liaising with internal and external managers, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders;
* providing leadership, direction, and management of the site team;
* focusing on the bodyshop striving for best practice, performance excellence and highly professional customer service;
* managing the workshop's daily tasks, including invoice submission and unsent account management;
* overseeing the estimating, customer service and parts departments as part of the workshop;
* achieving strong financial performance, high quality service and customer care objectives;
* promoting the company culture and values in all aspects of their work.
Applicants must have:
* strong customer service and leadership skills
* technical expertise
* extensive experience and all-around competence in running a bodyshop
* good knowledge of the accident repair industry
If you are currently working as a Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair Centre Manager, General Manager, Production Manager, or Operations Manager within a Bodyshop, Motor Repair Centre or Vehicle Damage Assessor, please contact us to discuss this position.
How to apply:
* click on this advert and submit your completed CV
* email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* call Peter at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting Ref 2618
* visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
- Address Gatwick, Surrey