Bodyshop Controller – Wimbledon – 4147
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £45000/annum Lots of Benifits
Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit an experienced Bodyshop Workshop Controller in WIMBLEDON (4147).
Our client is a well-established accident repair centre, offering an excellent, negotiable rate of pay, and highly achievable bonuses. They are focused on staff happiness and well-being, providing support and excellent career opportunities wherever possible.
* Be responsible for the workshop team, building a collaborative team working environment which focuses on the customer and what matters to them;
* Lead the workshop team in producing quality repairs with a 'right first time’ culture and attitude;
* Identify opportunities which promote customer satisfaction and/or process improvement ideas;
* Help embed an on-site culture where everyone is responsible for the customer experience and works as a team to meet customer expectations.
The ideal candidate must:
* be a level 3 qualified NVQ
* have at least 5 years hands-on experience in a bodyshop
* be an experienced team leader
* have a valid driving license
* have an excellent level of English
* be able to manage your time and workload efficiently
* work well under pressure and to a high standard
* have a friendly, professional attitude
* maintain excellent attention to detail
How to apply:
* click on this advert and submit your completed CV
* email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* call Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 4147
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Address Merton, Greater London