BIM Manager Job London
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £50000/annum Pension, healthcare etc
A market leading Acoutstin design and Technology Consultancy based in the heart of London are expanding and are seeking to add an experienced BIM Manager to the team and work on a range of commerical, retail, residential projects.
The successful BIM Manager will be responsible for developing BIM standards within the office and assist in staff training in Revit as they transition from AutoCAD. In addition to interpreting and developing designs to 3 dimensional, internal and external presentations for new and existing projects through Revit. They ideal candidate will be a qualified Architectural Technologist with 5 years’ experience and who can work well in a team environment and produce planning, tender and site packages for a range of projects.
* Qualification in Architectural Technology
* A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
* An experienced Revit user
* Strong technical skills and be competent producing planning, tender and site packages
* Good working knowledge of the current building regulations
* Possess strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Must hold eligibility to work in United Kingdom
If you are an BIM Manager or Architectural Technologist with strong BIM skills and have 5 years recent industry experience looking to take the next step in your career please apply with an updated cv
- Address Greater London