BI Development Team Lead
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £60000 – £70000/annum + Benefits
Development Team Lead (Business Intelligence)
The role exists to support a team of Business Intelligence (BI) Developers, to deliver identified priorities, assignments, and achieve performance goals. Including delivery of robust, creative and high-quality fit for purpose solutions, in such areas as but not limited to; ETL Processes, automated data quality gates with alerting, development of data storage and reporting structures (working closely with Data Architecture resources) both in database & semantic layer structures and development of standard reports. Support both Change and BAU delivery, including assistance for triage and resolution of issues.
The ideal BI Team Lead will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and enforcement of development standards, including holding development resource accountable for failures in adherence.
Accountable for identifying and, once chosen, implementing new technologies to support the advancement of Business Intelligence at all levels of the technology stack, including the development lifecycle. Where required acting as an ambassador for the team, through interactions in support of key stakeholders in IT and other internal and external customer groups.
Essential responsibilities will include the following:
1. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
2. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from Manager
3. Supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
4. Has formal supervisory responsibilities; sets priorities for and coaches employees to meet daily deadlines
5. Requires understanding and application of procedures and concepts within own discipline and basic knowledge of other disciplines
6. Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems
7. Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues
Great salary + Bonus + Benefits and career progression.
Please contact me direct on: (phone number removed) and forward your CV for consideration
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester