Job Type : Permanent, Part Time, Part Time
Salary : £15000/annum
We are currently looking for a permanent mixologist & part time bartender to join one of our client’s bar and restaurants based in ingatestone, Essex.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has passion & a flare behind the bar. The right candidate will be approachable, bubbly, and skilled.
Applicants must possess the experience necessary to create a range of delicious cocktails. Passion & creativity is a key requirement for this job, as you will have the opportunity to make you own signature cocktails for the restaurant.
This position’s intended start date is April 15th – although the restaurant’s official opening date will be in May. This means the actual full-time employment will start from May onwards & the candidates will be hired on rota from April.
The successful applicant will be expected to use this time to familiarise themselves with the restaurant and bar, work alongside the owners to create a drinks menu and ensure the bar is ready to open for May.
Salary & Working Hours:
* Salary: Upto £15,000 – Dependent on experience
* Working hours: Full time – At least 30 Hours / Week (Overtime available)
* Opening hours: 4pm – 11pm – Weekend work will be required.
* Start date: 15th March 2020.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits.
* Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail.
* Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner.
* Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
* Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
* Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed.
* Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Address Ingatestone, Essex