Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Job title: Barista / Bartender
We are looking for an experienced individual who enjoys the buzz of working in hospitality and has a passion and desire to make every customer visit an outstanding one. If you have a friendly and outgoing personality who loves working as part of a team, and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, then we want to hear from you.
* Able to work quickly and manage multiple ticket orders at the service bar, delivering high quality drinks every time
* Discuss beverage items, make suggestions and answer any enquiries.
* Describe current promotions and new products.
* Prepare and present beverages according to established recipe and presentation standards.
* Record and accurately process purchases using the POS system
* Realising your potential and helping others to achieve theirs
* Experience in a similar role as a barista or bartender in a service bar is a plus!
* Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol; therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply for this role.
* High volume experience with coffee service environment.
* A passion for coffee, cocktails and all things beverage
* Working knowledge of all forms of coffee and standard beverage recipes.
* Basic numeracy and money-handling skills.
* Able to read and speak fluently in English.
* Able to stand for long hours.
* Able to lift and carry moderate amounts of weight.
For more information please contact Nicole Cooling
- Address Cosby, Leicestershire