Bar and Restaurant Team Members
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20800/annum
Resort Bar and Restaurant Supervisor
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Hours: 40 + hours per week
Are you looking to work and live in an upbeat environment? Make new friends for life and work in a first class environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a first-class holiday company and start a new journey in life. We are looking for a Bar and Restaurant Supervisor for a member’s venue in Kendal.
Do you have great customer service and have worked in a similar customer facing environment? Are you out-going, personable and good at communicating with customers on a face-to-face basis?
The venue needs to have someone who can work well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced active environment
The role is available on a permanent, full-time basis, 40 hours working evenings and weekends.
* Day to day running of the bar
* Good knowledge of drinks/brands
* Customer service skills must be exceptional and natural
* Ensuring the customer journey is at an exceptionally highly standard
* Maintaining stock levels at all time
* Be extremely approachable and friendly at all times.
* Amazing communication skills
* Regular staff meetings with team and management
* Training – assist and help other team members
* Cleaning the bar throughout the day and ensuring the standards are high, as well as a clean down at the end of the shift.
* Stock rotation – maintaining the bars are fully stocked all times and ensuring the stock is rotated
* Be presentable at all times.
* Rapport – engage with guests in less busy times to ensure they feel welcome and want to come back year after year
* Cash handling
* Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment
* Access to online “My Rewards”
* Scope for progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the skills and experience required. Please contact Box Leisure Recruitment today
- Address Kendal, Cumbria