Automotive Workshop Controller
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £32000/annum £32,000 + OT
Automotive Workshop Controller needed in Thetford
• Main Dealer
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
The business is a large-sized UK main dealer group that offers bespoke service and repairs to a specific brand / manufacturer.
Workshop Controller. An experienced and resolute Workshop Controller, responsible for the effective & efficient running of the workshop, and technicians whilst also creating a smooth, effective relationship with parts and service. They will also be split between office and workshop; the candidate will be required to be hands on and lead by example on the workshop floor. Being aware of current team and being responsible for delegating work successfully and maintaining flow of work sufficiently, whilst maintaining manufacturer standards.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles. Qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds.
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
This role will have points of extreme intensity and will require a character whom is versatile and resilient in a variety of situations whom also has the ability to deal with pressurised situations calmly and efficiently.
What's on Offer
Pay rate: Basic Salary £32,000pa plus overtime.
Working week: Monday to Friday (45 hour working week) .
Apply before its too late
- Address Thetford