Automotive Vehicle Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £26000 – £35000/annum plus benefits
Automotive Vehicle Technician – Basic Salary up to £30,000 DOE, £35,000 OTE -Basingstoke
Our client are an established & very successful main dealership in Basingstoke with a modern workshop & have grown significantly in the past few years.
Due to a recent success they are looking for an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge where hard work is recognised & rewarded, then this could be the role for you!
Basic Salary up to £30,000 DOE with a £35,000 OTE,
Working hours: Monday to Friday with the requirement to work 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Role & Responsibilities:
• Carry out diagnostic work and repair and service all makes of vehicles
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Using the latest diagnostic equipment.
• Maintaining communication with the service dept regarding progress.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have a relevant NVQ qualification.
• You will have experience in vehicle maintenance.
• You will take pride in your work.
• You will have a UK driving Licence.
It's also essential that you have a valid MOT licence & VAG experience.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
- Address Basingstoke, Hampshire