Autoclaves Field Service Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £40000/annum
Autoclaves Field Service Engineer.
Either HTM 2010 / 2030 or HTM 01-01 / 01-05 qualified candidates only please
Location – London and East Anglia areas
An established manufacturer/ service company looking for a Field Service Engineer to work on a wide range of Autoclaves and Washer Disinfectors
* Established for over 25 years
* ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and SafeContractor accredited
* Opportunities to progress your career within the company
The Role of the Field Service Engineer:
* Servicing and testing autoclaves and washer disinfectors. You will be field based visiting customers sites, performing breakdown repairs, servicing and thermometric validation on their autoclaves and washer disinfectors
* Dealing with laboratories, hospitals, vets, dentists, bio medical and global pharmaceutical establishments.
* Responsible for preventative maintenance and breakdown call outs.
The Ideal Person for the Field Service Engineer role:
* Qualified to HTM2010 quarterly and annual testing.
* Preferably HTM2030/2031 qualified
* You will be the sort of person who is self-motivated with a quality emphasis that gets the job done well first time.
What we offer for the Field Service Engineer:
* Salary/Rate £25000 – £40000 per annum.
* Expensed company vehicle
* Mobile phone
- Address Nationwide