Autism Special Needs Assistant
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £75 – £90/day Negotiable
Teach Now are seeking a strong and experienced special needs teaching assistant to join a 2 form entry school in Seven Sisters for September 2021. The school is a short walk away from Seven Sisters station should you need to take public transport and they also have a car park.
The school is a lovely place to work with an extremely friendly and supportive team. They were rated ‘Good’ in their most recent Ofsted report. They are looking for a diligent and experienced individual who has experience working with children on the Autistic Spectrum with extremely challenging behaviour.
You must be confident with your behaviour management skills and happy to take on a challenge. Liaising with parents and careers is vital for a smooth transition to and from school every day so you must be organised.
Qualifications are not required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Experienced and have knowledge of the Autistic Spectrum
* Experienced supporting a pupil on a 1:1 basis.
* Committed to a long-term position and the well-being of a young children.
* Professional and patient
* Have an understanding of sensory needs and how behaviour is affected by surroundings.
* Able to devise a programme and run interventions on your own initiative.
* Able to provide emotional and academic support.
* Experienced liaising with the senior leadership team, parents and external organisations.
looking for individuals have:
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you