Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £33000 – £40000/annum
Autograph Recruitment (Accountancy and Finance). We are assisting our client with recruitment to the position of Audit Senior.
We are looking for an Audit Senior who will be responsible for taking the lead on some of the firm’s larger audits. This role will provide a varied portfolio of work, with a wide range of clients across multiple industries. Working closely with our clients means you will obtain an intimate knowledge of their operations and aspirations, looking beyond their legal and statutory obligations to provide them with effective solutions and advice to help them thrive.
The role is ideal for those looking for progression in an expanding team within a challenging and enjoyable environment.
• Assume responsibility and take leadership of assignments
• Manage both external relationships with clients, and internal relationships with junior members of staff through to partners
• Provide ongoing support and training to junior staff, reviewing their work where necessary
• Deal with ad hoc queries from clients
• ACA/ACCA qualified or nearly qualified or an alternative equivalent qualification
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a practice environment
• Strong IT skills. Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge essential
• Confident verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
• An outgoing and effective communication style
• Ability to work in a busy environment as a team player
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Commercial awareness and the ability to demonstrate business acumen
• Professionalism and self-motivation
Successful candidates will receive specific training and opportunities to develop their career