Audio Visual Technical Support Engineer – Level 1
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £33000/annum Pension, Healthcare etc
Our client who is a leading Audio Visual Integrator are looking for an Audio Visual Technical Support Engineer, to be based in Central London.
The Technical Support Engineer (TSE) can be the initial or secondary contact point for our customers contacting the Global Help Desk. The TSE Level 1 will work with the Global Help Desk to provide service support for clients, with the end goal of restoring functionality to client assets while delivering a world-class customer service experience. This position requires excellent customer service, organisational, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Duties and responsibilities
* Adhere to client Service Level Agreement terms and conditions
* Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers
* Ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient technical support of AV and Video Conferencing solutions
* Respond promptly to customer inquiries and document interactions
* Maintain a case load while managing other common tasks, including but not limited to: triage/root cause analysis, dispatching field technicians and ordering parts/issuing return merchandise authorisation
* Handle and respond to inbound phone calls, email inquiries, and escalations from Technical Support Representatives
* Participate in On-site dispatching, technical troubleshooting and case remediation
* Participate as needed in prescribed training curricula
* Follow up on open issues with escalation groups to provide feedback to customer
* Assist senior Technical Support Engineers with administrative tasks
* May need to travel to various job sites
* Provide client support to users in the operations and configuration of videoconferencing systems
* Other duties assigned as needed
2-4 years customer service experience preferred
2-3 years experience with Crestron, AMX, Biamp, Extron, Polycom & Cisco equipment
Familiar with all AV cables, switchers, routers, and connectors
Minimum of 300 hours of service field work.
Manufacturer certifications (DMC-E, Biamp, etc.
Ability to read schematics
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated cv
- Address EC2, Barbican, Greater London