ATA VDA Estimator – Tamworth – 4273
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £38000/annum Lots of Benifits
Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for a ATA VDA Estimator in Tamworth.
Modern and clean bodyshop, excellent working environment. Applicants for this position will be experienced VDA Estimators. ATA would be an required
* Technical skills, knowledge, and experience of body and paint repair in the accident and repair industry
* Technical and engineering / Estimating experience
* Good clear knowledge of current estimating systems, i.e. Audatex (a must), Glassmatix
* Good, Professional negotiation skills
* The ability to communicate well under pressure.
The successful candidate will inspect the damage on vehicles, using technical skills and knowledge of cost-efficient repair methods to create an accurate estimate for work to be undertaken. You must follow company and manufacturer guidelines, reviewing job cards and reporting any necessary issues. You should ideally have good problem solving and expert customer service skills.
The successful candidate will build relationships with customers, internal managers, manufacturer and supplier representatives, and insurance company assessors.
How to apply:
* Click on this advert
* Call Peter at Goldman & Fine Group on (phone number removed), quoting reference 4273
* email your CV directly to Peter
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
“ATA VDA Estimator”
- Address Saltley, City and Borough of Birmingham