Assistant Quantity Surveyor – high rise residential tower
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £45000/annum
I am currently seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on a large scale residential development in Canary Wharf, East London.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to manage packages on the 51 storey tower which has outstanding views across Central London and will be a genuine landmark.
The project is now at the fit out stage with the Shell and Core and all envelope packages all complete. The role is to take on internal packages to manage through to final account. The packages are already procured and the Senior Surveyor needs assistance on valuations and variations.
The project has around 2 years remaining with the prospect of another similar project beginning in the near future and the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be based on site and reporting to a site based Senior Quantity Surveyor. The team is well established and longstanding within the business.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor needs to have experience of major projects and UK main contracting or UK Developer experience. They are looking to fill this role with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Have in excess of 3 years of experience
* Experienced on residential new build, specifically high rise
* Have experience for either developers or main contractors
* Have worked on a number of commercial aspects of a project including procurement, package management, liaising closely with sub contractors all the way to final accounts
* Have worked on projects from cradle to grave
* Be Degree qualified or equivalent
- Address Greater London