Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Due to an extremely successful working winning period and an internal promotion, we are looking for an Assistant or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (salary dependent of experience) to join a main contractor to work on a diverse range of rennovation, refurbishment and new build projects in the commercial sector in Bedfordhire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.
An award winning, regional contractor witha HO in Bedfordshire with a turnover in excess of £180M, they are an exciting prospect for anyone looking to develop their career by being involved in a diverse range of projects from £1M to £5M in the education, industrial, health, leisure and pharmaceutical sectors.The Company are privately owned and new starters will benefit from ongoing training and development with a view to running thier own projects shortly after the probation period.
Reporting in to and assisting a Senior QS, duties will include:
• measurements, take offs, valuations, variations and producing accurate cash flow forecasts
• Assisting with the procurement and payment of sub-contractors
• Issuing payment notices
• Attend site progress meetings and provide information for progress reports
• Work closely with the site team to manage risk and budget
• HNC/HND or BSc in Quantity Surveying
• Full driving licence
This is a permanent position and comes with a full benefits package and inclusion in to the company bonus scheme.
If you would like to discuss this and other opportunities, please do get in touch as interviews are being arranged ASAP
- Address Bedfordshire