Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £26000/annum + benefits
An interesting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a Leeds based Civil Engineering contractor.
The role will be primarily to support the senior management team in the commercial delivery and administration of a variety of Civils projects, which they are delivering on a regionally and nationally basis.
This position would suit those with a couple of years exposure in a commercial environment within the construction sector already, and be ready for more responsibility / be looking to develop further.
The main responsibilities and duties are as follows;
* Weekly project cost reporting.
* Updating of budgets with costs and forecasted expenditure across all projects.
* Manage sub contract accounts.
* Drafting of month end accounts for clients.
* Assist in management and recording of variations and additional works.
* Assist in material and sub contract procurement.
* Assist with quantification, assessment and analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business which will offer plenty of scope for further career progression. If you would like to be considered further for this role please send an up to date CV detailing your career history to date, and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further
- Address West Yorkshire