Assistant Accountant – practice
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £30000/annum
We are working with a growing firm of accountants that can help you grow your career.
Have you 2-3 years experience working for a firm of accountants?
Outgoing and focused?
Have good communication skills, speaking to clients and being part of a team?
Looking for a role in which you can progress and obtain ongoing training and study support?
This role is for you.
* prepare Limited Company accounts to trial balance as a minimum
* Personal Tax returns
What the role will involve!
Accounts preparation for small business accounts
* Data entry of sales invoices & expense receipts onto online accounting software
* Client bookkeeping and analysis & coding of online accounting software entries
* Reconciliation of bank statements and control accounts
* Preparation of profit & loss reports and trial balance for Management Accounts
* Presentation of periodic management accounts to stakeholders and directors
* Preparing the foundations for statutory submissions
Provide assistance to the practice
* Check and ensure correct documents have been submitted by clients
* Calls to Revenue & Customs and Companies House
* Assist new client's and businesses to setup their books onto cloud software
* Provide training and guidance on how to correctly use cloud software
* Internal training program help grow and develop your personal and professional abilities
* Opportunity for a study support package
* Training and experience with various widely used online accounting packages
* Highly experienced friendly team with wide range of skills and knowledge