Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £9/hour
Quest in partnership with our client based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire are searching for warehouse operatives who are hardworking, ambitious, target driven, flexible and have a good eye for detail.
Shifts will currently be 9am/10am start till 5pm/6pm, but you will need to be flexibleas this will change dependning on orders and demand. In Seasonal Peak times shifts may change. Saturday &/or Sunday will become part of your weekly rota or extra day worked.
Your role may include:
• Working with the shirt printing section following a visual order in front of your workstation
• Staging & feeding the lines
• Order picking from a full range of products sold by the client
• Being identified for upskilled roles
• Packing orders for dispatch to stores & customers
• General warehouse & housekeeping duties
• Use of a PC to adjust images and designs to fit product
You will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve performance standards.
The role involves the following physical requirements daily:
• Standing or walking long periods up to 10/12 hours (depending on shifts)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching, and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling pallets using pump trucks
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
Quest Employment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment
- Address March