Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a creative Packaging Artworker to join a busy and dynamic head office team for a leading cosmetics company. Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll create packaging artwork across many beauty brands. The ideal candidate will have a strong art working background and a good eye for detail. The company offer an excellent working environment, modern offices and great benefits, including great working hours. You will be joining a highly respected and dynamic company who have seen significant growth year on year and can offer excellent career opportunities.
* Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
* Work with style guides to ensure range consistency and compliance brand guidelines.
* Responsibility for producing print ready and digital artwork for high profile brands.
* Checking artwork on a technical level, including colour separation and retouching.
* Outputting files for lithographic print production.
* Responsible for ensuring production is to the highest quality standards and adherence to guidelines and customer requirements.
* Review project brief components, confirm acceptance of briefs and escalate issues.
* Artworking experience including packaging.
* Good level of understanding of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
* Strong technical knowledge, including print processes and finishes.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience working with beauty or toiletries is a distinct advantage.
* Understanding and adhering to strict brand guidelines.
* Knowledge of cutter guides.
* Demonstrate a high level of technical art working skills.
* Ability to deal with multiple requests, simultaneously.
* A thorough understanding of the various print methods and preparation of print ready artwork files.
* Photoshop retouching skills an advantage but not essential
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester