Project Manager – Packaging
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £24000/annum
CSR / Account / Project Manager – Packaging
Location: Leeds / Bradford
Company: A leading packaging and branding design agency.
Role: Responsible for looking after account and/or projects from initial concept to completion – through design process to production whilst ensuring an exceptional client service.
* Serves as a day-to-day contact
* Participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams
* Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables
* Coordinate client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle
* Managing creative projects from initial concept to completion, on time and budget
* Creating job briefs and booking in jobs
* Dealing with client queries and complaints whilst project managing ongoing projects
* Packaging industry experience – ideally food packaging but not essential
* Proven account / project management within an agency / design or packaging manufacturers
* Technical knowledge or printing processes – print and packaging
* Team collaboration skills
* Ability to coach / mentor account execs
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; junior account manager / junior project manager / project manager / customer service / client services / branding / packaging / print / design / creative / CSR / customer service representative
- Address Leeds, West Yorkshire