Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £21000/annum
A Market Leader in Digital Media Services and Solutions is seeking a Graphic Designer to join its team due to expansion and growth. With over 50 years’ experience in delivering bespoke end to end digital media solutions the company has offices in the UK, US and across Europe. With an enviable list of clients this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and innovative company.
As a Graphic Designer you will work alongside the existing Creative team, reporting into the Marketing Manager. You will help work on a range of designs for print, digital displays, as well as conducting research and design development work. Based out of Hook, Hampshire you will occasionally travel to client sites around the UK as well as the London Office.
Responsibilities will include:
* Create visual designs which vary from marketing collateral including brochures, to customer content for big brand names
* Attend client meetings to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of design work
* Understand and interpret client briefs
* Ensure that design work is aligned with other methods of communication and remains on brand
* Solving problems for clients and internal stakeholders such as helping them to communicate with their customers more efficiently.
To be a successful Graphic Designer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Must be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite mainly working in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
* Familiar with video and animation compositions within After Effects
* Sufficient use of Office 365
* Be able to balance deadlines at each stage of a design project
* Brand development
* Comfortable with day to day customer interactions
* Understand the commercial value of graphic design
* Must be able to work as part of a team whilst managing own individual projects.
* Knowledge on user experience (UX), typography, branding and identity, illustration design preferrable
* Knowledge of 3D design software mainly SketchUp, VRAY
* HTML coding knowledge is preferred
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this role. To become a Graphic Designer and be part of this exciting innovative company contact me or apply below
- Address Hook, Hampshire