Digital Graphic Designer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £26000/annum
Sf Recruitment is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, creative Digital Graphic Designer for a fantastic business based in Nottingham.
The ideal candidate will be chosen to work within a fast-paced environment working closely with the Marketing Manager and the Commercial Manager.
As the Graphic Designer you will be expected to produce quality, engaging designs, which are relevant and on-brand for both the offline and online channels.
Our client is a growing business who is is looking for a confident, talented digital graphic designer with experience in both print and web design.
A keen eye for detail and creative flair are key to this role.
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for graphic design and who has demonstrated an ability to translate this into engaging marketing.
You need to be confident in brochure design as this will be one of the key elements within the role!
You will create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, while captivating consumers.
– Brochure and leaflet design
– Produce print-ready artwork for direct mail pieces to meet deadlines, including brochures magazines and advertising
– Assist the Design team and Marketing Managers to think up new, inspiring ways of creating artwork that will help achieve commercial targets and reach a wider audience.
– Confident use within Creative Cloud
– Collating print material to be published
– Photo Editing
– Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes
– Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction
– Develop the overall layout and production design for print, digital, social, and corporate reports.
– Assist the Marketing Manager to think up new, inspiring ways of creating artwork that will help achieve commercial targets and reach a wider audience.
– Monitor brand guidelines and consistency
Key Software Requirements:
– Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/ Creative Cloud
– Including: – InDesign – Photoshop – Illustrator – Microsoft Office
– Web Design
Qualifications – A Graphic Design degree (BA Hons) or a recognised Graphic Design Qualification. – At least 2 year's employment or experience designing for both print and digital.
This is a fantastic, exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
You'll be joining a successful and growing team that has a great people culture, where you will be given training and challenges that will help develop your skills and career!
Working Hours: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £25,000 – £26,000
If you think you have the relevant experience please apply online now
- Address Nottingham