Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000 – £34000/annum
1. Producing digital content for all our developments, creating a digital twin first in 3DsMax and then in Unreal to automate content output.
2. Creating photorealistic CGI’s and animations.
3. Achieving key dates set by the Lead Digital Visualiser.
4. Camera matched flythrough animations to drone footage .
5. Asset creation and updating.
6. UI production following design guidelines.
1. Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in architecture, visualisation, or other industry related.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Strong level using UE4 game engine, blueprint creation and data management.
2. Strong level of Vray for 3dsMax.
3. Strong level of knowledge in 3dsMax, with Forest Pack & RailClone Plugins
4. Strong level of After Effects / Premiere
5. Strong experience using Photoshop and postproduction techniques
6. Strong experience with Large files / asset management with Xref / Proxy control
7. Experience with Syntheyes or similar tracking software
8. Experience using Deadline rendering management software
9. Experience using Panotour or similar interactive spherical render software
10. Experience using Revit, importing / exporting
11. Computer literate using Microsoft 365 office software
12. Passion for 3D Visualisation, photography, Graphic design and a keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
13. Understanding of residential building design & construction – understanding of how to read plans / drawings / CAD information
14. Strong eye for detail and composition
15. Experience in the production of 3D images, including diagrams, sketches, conceptual imagery and realistic CGI
16. Passion, commitment and enthusiasm
17. Strong attention to detail
1. AWS Management, pixel streaming knowledge & experience.
2. Knowledge in automation of rendering and postproduction process
3. Product interactive configurator knowledge
4. Using data to automate and update key processes
5. Scene-state expert in Max
Salary £24K – £34K Dependant on experience
Working hours: Office hours Monday to Friday (37.5hours)
- Address Doncaster, South Yorkshire